Thursday, May 3, 2018

Just Us Girls #438 - Photo Week

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made using JUGS #438 photo week.  I was inspired by the black and white tiles and orange flowers.
For my card I used the Altenew Layered Plaid Cover Die A cut in white and placed it over black/gray woodgrain pattern paper by The Paper Studio.  It reminds me of the tiles on the wall.   I stamped the flowers from SU Birthday Blossoms on SU Pumpkin Pie CS and fussy cut them out.  They are mounted with foam tape.  The stems and leaves are from Simon Says Stamp Even More Spring Flowers.  I colored them with Promarkers and then fussy cut them.  The sentiment is from SU Wetlands set and punched with an oval and scalloped oval punch from SU (they are retired).  This is mounted with foam tape also.  As a final touch I added black enamel dots to the center of the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the inspiration photo, JoAnn! Love that plaid background die and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration! Love the pop of orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.