Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card I made for a couple at church.  It has to be mailed so I did not add any dimension to it, I just glued the elements on.
I used SU Baha Breeze card for the mat and center panel which is cut with Papertrey Ink Mix & Match Flourishes die.  I stamped the background panel with MFT Gingham Background in Baha Breeze ink.  The flowers are from Our Daily Bread Designs Hello Friend stamp and die set (I love this set).  I colored them with Promarkers and then die cut them.  The sentiment is from Verve Love Story (sorry, it is discontinued) and is die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals and Mini Scalloped Stitched Ovals die sets and matted with SU Flirty Flamingo.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the colors and that diagonal background panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that soft blue background with the pretty pink flowers, JoAnn! Such a lovely combination of colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this beautiful card is a perfect example of how one can achieve fantastic dimension while still keeping a card flat! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.