Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day Card

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for an upcoming card class I am doing at our church.  Since it is Valentine's Day next month I thought they would enjoy making a Valentine card, plus we will be making a couple of other cards.  I went by the December Viva la Verve sketch but altered it a bit. I used a rectangle and added the two hearts for the circle elements.
ETA:  Here is a better picture I was able to take today which shows the true colors.

  I had to take the photo inside and the color is not as bright as it should be, as it is a cold and dreary day here in Florida.  I know it is even colder in most states and even in North Florida.  I used retired SU red stripe paper, and some older Making Memories black dotted paper.  The hearts are cut with The Cat's Pajamas Heart Trio die.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Notes and the heart border is from Verve's Scallop Trim Trio die set.  The white panel is embossed with a Darice EF.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Pretty hearts and a great way to use this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another delightful card with this sketch! Now I'm wanting to pull out my Valentine's goodies and get inky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Cat Pajama's die and you have used it wonderfully with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart border is a FUN detail, JoAnn! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.