Monday, September 4, 2017

Exciting News - Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #255

Happy Monday friends.  I have some exciting news to share with you - I am now on the Design Team over at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  This is my first post as a team member and I am so thrilled to be joining the team as I love making Christmas Cards.

 Marcia is our hostess this week and her challenge is to use the word Joy on your Christmas Card.

For my card I used Stampabilities Joy to the World stamp I got at Hobby Lobby.  I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed with black embossing power, but you can't tell it in the photo.
I die cut it with MFT Stitched Ovals and matted it with a black MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Oval.  I then mounted this with foam tape.   I was trying to decide on which DSP I wanted to use and had it laying on the this patterned paper from an older Martha Stewart Christmas Mat Pad.  I thought this would be perfect, as Jesus was our greatest gift at Christmas, so I went with that.  I used MFT Blueprints 20 die for the scallop mat.

Now be sure to hop over to the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog to see all the fabulous creations by the Designers.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

15 comments:

  1. Woot, woot! I am so glad to see you on the Merry Monday team, JoAnn! I love how you've made this sentiment the main focus of your card! A perfect background for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous paper for that sentiment oval, JoAnn! Congrats on joining the Merry Monday team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, JoAnn! They are so lucky to have you on the Team!! Your take on the Joy challenge is perfection both in color, sediment, and design!! Wait, that's three things! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...love your beautiful design and that sentiment is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, how exciting. I fully understand how and why you were choosen. Your cards are always beautiful. Congratulations! Blessings, Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the CAS design. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Design Team Member! So happy others get to enjoy your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being on the Merry Monday team, JoAnn! Gorgeous card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS, JoAnn! This is a Beautiful card and I love all those scallops and that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your card JoAnn and your sentiment couldn't be any more perfect for this challenge! Love the symbolism behind the gift too...perfection! Welcome to the team and am so excited to be working along side you JoAnn! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BRILLIANT way to showoff the great Martha Stewart Paper, I made a card with that as well LOVE IT! So happy that I am a Guest DT thru December with you and the rest of the Merry Makers on the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge!! - Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the CAS design! Big congrats on joining the MMCC team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sentiment and Christmas card JoAnn. Welcome to the Merry Monday Design Team, lovely to have you joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very lovely CAS card JoAnn! Welcome to the MM team!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations JoAnn, New design tea member! Beautiful card, love this layout. BN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.