Saturday, August 5, 2017

MFT Sketch #344

This is a card I made for a very dear friend using this week's MFT Sketch 344.
Sketch Challenge 344 #mftstamps
I turned the sketch vertical to accomodate the sentiment which is from MFT Pretty Poppies (discontinued).  The DSP is from MFT Dots & Stripes Confection 6x6 pad and cut with MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.  The flowers are made with MFT LJD Scribble Roses stamped with SU Pink Pirouette ink and the overlay was made with the matching Scibble Roses die and SU Regal Rose CS.  The center flower is raised with foam tape.  I added a Carta Bella Enamel Dot to the centers.  The top two strips are also Regal Rose.  The MFT Royal Leaves were cut with SU Wild Wasabi CS.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty scribble roses! I'm sure your friend loves her card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous,JoAnn! And I love the pop of yellow in the center of the flowers. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.