Friday, June 9, 2017

Wedding Mini Album

Hello friends.  I wanted to share a mini album I made for my daughter's best friend's daughter that is getting married tomorrow.  This post has a lot of pictures, so hope you don't mind scrolling through and taking a look.  I was inspired by several YouTube videos I have watched.  I love making mini albums although I don't do videos.  This album is 9x7" and the base is a Heartfelt Creations album.

The cover has a frame by Recollections and the flowers are by Prima and Recollections.  The lace is from Hobby Lobby.

Pages 1 & 2.  I used several Spellbinders dies and different punches on the inside pages.

I did the last name and flourish on my Silhouette.

Pages 3 & 4. The stickers are by Paper House and I used a SU corner punch.

Pages 5 & 6.  I used Martha Stewart punche and Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies for the flower & leaves..

Pages 7 & 8.  Martha Stewart punch and stickers from Hobby Lobby.

Pages 9 & 10.  Spellbinders die and stickers.

Pages 9 & 10 with foldouts opened.

Pages 11 & 12.  Page 11 has a photo waterfall and page 12 has a foldout.

Photo waterfall opened.

Flap opened on page 12.

The outside cover (front & back.

I hope you made it through the pictures and enjoyed taking a look.  Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is STUNNING JoAnn!! What a wonderful gift. I know the bride will be thrilled to receive such a thoughtful gift! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album for wonderful memories. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! What a treasure for them. Blessed they are indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow JoAnn this is so amazing, absolutely wonderful. This is really a special gift and a wonderful idea for gorgeous memories.♥
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is absolutely amazing and a super great job. I can see the love that you put into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never met anyone that makes better paper books then YOU! You have done an INCREDIBLE JOB! You also have the patience of a saint! They are going to be blown away! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This album has to be one of the nicest I've seen in ages. Gorgeous. You did a bang-up job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so elegant, JoAnn! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS, JoAnn! You can tell how much LOVE went into this mini album and so much creativity! They will Cherish this forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.