Thursday, June 1, 2017

Just Us Girls Photo Week

Hello friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church using this week's JUGS Photo for inspiration.
For my card I used Spellbinders Vines and Passion heart die.  I used the outline to cut two hearts with MFT Natural CS.  I then  traced the filigree insert and hand cut two plain hearts which I embossed with two EF, Intricate Swirl by the Paper Studio and Courtyard-1 by Lifestyle Crafts.  The top heart is mounted with foam tape.   The sentiment is from an "Innie & Outie" stamp I got from Hobby Lobby.  It is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 16.  I fussy cut the mat, and then mounted it with foam tape only on the right side.  The white paper is some textured paper by Coredinations and the card base is MFT Natural CS.  As an afterthought I cut thin strips of white glitter paper and added it around the edges for a little bling.  It doesn't show up well in the photo unless you click on it to enlarge it.  It is very pretty in real life.

I am also entering my card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. It's always a joy having you with us at Just Us Girls! YOU never cease to amaze me with your beautiful style! This is a gorgeous Anniversary card! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the classiness of the neutral hearts, JoAnn! A lovely anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this is so Elegant! I'm sure they LOVED this special card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful & elegant card, JoAnn! Love the embossed hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.