Monday, February 27, 2017

Anniversary Wishes

This is a card I made for a couple at church.  I used scraps of DSP in my stash so I am not sure where they are from.  The sentiment is from Verve Love Story (which has been discontinued).  The hearts are Heart Trio die by The Cat's Pajamas (I couldn't find it on their webside).  The white panel is embossed with a retired SU embossing folder.  The black scallop mat is cut with MFT Blueprints 20 die.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful design here and the color combo is perfect! Love the die-cut hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That double heart is so pretty and I love the mix of papers, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.