Sunday, May 1, 2016

Joyous Noel

Happy Sunday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a photo challenge for you.


I was inspired by the red in the photo to make my card.  The DSP is from an older Studio Calico Wonderland 6x6 pad.  The border was on the edge of the paper and I cut it off, matted it and placed it across the middle.  The sentiment and image is from Verve Joyous Noel stamped in MFT Electric Red.  I punched the snetiment out with an oval punch and fussy cut the black mat.  The poinsettia image is layered with foam tape between the layers.  Both the image and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

The designers have made some wonderful cards to inspire you.  Check them out over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful red! I love red on Christmas cards! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such a beautiful flower JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of those papers, JoAnn--beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.