Sunday, February 28, 2016

Merry Christmas

Good Sunday morning my friends.  This week we have a photo challenge for you over at Christmas Card challenges.



I used this sweet family image from SU Welcome Christmas (retired) and stamped it in SU Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment from SU Christmas Lodge (retired) is also stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  I cut them with Lil' Inkers Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles.  For the sentiment I cut it half way and then reinserted it in the die and cut the other side.  It worked out perfectly to match the main panel.  The DSP is from SU Moonlight Paper Stack (retired).  The mats and card base are Blackberry Bliss CS.

Now check out all the fabulous creations by the designers over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful image JoAnn - great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann. I nearly used this set too . great back ground paper too with the beautiful image .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you cut your sentiment mat to match the design! And Blackberry Bliss is one of my favorite colors! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the purple this week! Love the image you used..the family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That striped paper is awesome. And I've always loved that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.