Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Very Merry Christmas to You


This is my card for Merry Monday #182 - use a bird on your card.  My bird is a Burlap Cardinal sticker I got at Hobby Lobby (I think).  I added some pine branches with a die from Diemond dies.  The sentiment is from SU Reason for the Season and is on a panel cut with Lil' Inkers Designs Side Stitched Rectangles die.  The DSP is from Echo Park's The Story of Christmas 6x6 pad, and the card base is Coredinations Heavy White Card (from JoAnn's).

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you come to visit and take time to leave me a comment.
Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the branches and die cut panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with that cardinal. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty, JoAnn! Love that cardinal and the extra texture with the burlap! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this little bird! Gotta love those stickers, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.