Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just us Girls - Trend Week #314

Hello blogging friends.  Today I have a card to share that I made for a young couple at church.  I used the challenge theme at Just Us Girls - use a stencil on your card. 

 I used a section of the Small Brick Wall Stencil from MFT with Golden Light Molding Paste on the main panel and matted it with SU Wild Wasabi.  I added the MFT Leaf Filled Flourish (cut apart) cut from Wild Wasabi and the MFT Sunflower cut from SU Daffodil Delight.  The center is cut from SU Soft Suede.  I mounted the flower with foam tape.  The Happy Anniversary is an Elizabeth Craft Designs die.  The card base and white panel are Coredinations Heavy White CS.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Love the texture of your brick wall (I always forget to do that!). YOur flower is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty sunflower, JoAnn! I love it against the textured brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brick wall JoAnn and great flower too....I so appreciate you playing along with my challenge at JUGS! Keeping and eye on classes at my local Stampin Store...but nothing yet! Be well my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.