Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Birthday (masculine card) for Darnell's NBUS Challenge #5


Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend at church.  The image is from SU Moon Lake(NBUS - I will be using it more to make masculine cards).  I added some light coloring with Copics, sponged some clouds, and cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals.  The Lost Lagoon mat is cut with Spellbinders Scallop Ovals die.  The card base and DSP are also SU Lost Lagoon.  The white panel was embossed with Tim Holtz Brick EF.  The Happy Birthday is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired) and punched with SU Word Window punch.  The image panel was mounted with foam tape.

I am entering this in Darnell's NBUS (never before used schtuff) Challenge #5 as I hadn't used this stamp set before, and I like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Lovely man card, so soft and the colors blend so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, JoAnn! I love how you've colored the goose and the brick embossing! Great choice of colors and paper to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty scene - love that brick embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.