Sunday, July 19, 2015

Merry Christmas for Christmas Card Challenges #33

Happy Sunday Morning my friends.  After a two week challenge we are back with our regular weekly challenge for Christmas Card Challenges.  This week we have a photo inspiration challenge for you.  I used the red and white in the photo as my inspiration.

I have had a very busy week with our Vacation Bible School at my church and this is the first card I have made all week.  I was in charge of crafts and with 4 classes coming one right after the other each night, needless to say it was a little hectic.  But we had a great time and lots of kids.  They enjoyed it and had fun, and also learned about God's word, which is the most important.

Okay, on to the reason you are here, for my card.  I used a new stamp I got at Stamp Fest a few weeks ago.  I love the way it does the reverse image on half of it.  My card is similar to the one they had on display and I loved it, so I can't take credit for the design.  The stamp is Framed Poinsettia from Just For Fun and is embossed in white on MFT Electric Red CS.  The card base is the same CS and the white is Coredinations Heavy White CS.  The sentiment from SU Greetings of the Season is stamped in MFT Electric Red ink.  A quick and easy card, which I don't do often.  :)

Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. What a clever way to emboss this beautiful poinsettia, JoAnn! Love all that red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image JoAnn and it looks fantastic with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the reverse image a LOT and the white embossing, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.