Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Silhouette Challenge #22



Hello my crafty friends.  Today I am sharing a project I made for a door prize for our High School Class Reunion this weekend.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and the A2 Lori Whitlock Card/Magazine Holder & Sleeve from the Silhouette Store.  I did not make the sleeve though as I wanted the included handmade cards to show.  I used SU Basic Black for the base and the DSP is from a Recollections Simply Pastel pad.  I added the border using a Martha Stewart border punch and some SU Lost Lagoon ribbon.  I loved making this project and will be making more (to keep).

I am entering it in the Silhouette Challenges #22 - 3D Item for your Craft Room (this would be in my craft room except I am giving it as a gift. :) )

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Oh JoAnn it looks so wonderful,i really like it.♥
    I think often of you and hope you are quite well.♥
    I'll send you many many hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn this is just wonderful...I have a brand new Silhouette machine loaded with software sitting at home & it just overwhelms me. I did make a couple little things with it & then just as quickly forgot how to get started again. This little project doesn't look too difficult & you've inspired me to get my machine out when I get back home & see if I can figure out the basics again. It's certainly not the machine that's at fault it's my old brain ... Hope to see more things you create with your Silhouette to inspire me more. I need lessons !!!
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project JoAnn....Anyone would love to be on the recipient end of such a great gift. Hope you had a good time at your Reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really pretty, JoAnn! I know that someone was really happy to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow JoAnn this is gorgeous and what a lovely usable gift it makes.
    I think I need to make some of these now for my granddaughter's to keep their school bits in.
    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.