Monday, January 12, 2015

MFTWSC210 - Happy Anniversary


This is their first challenge this year and I am hoping to play along each week.  I missed several last year.  MFT has also started new blogs for the sketch challenges HERE and also for their monthly color challenges HERE.

I made an anniversary card for a couple at church.  I have two to do this month.  The card base is MFT Smooth White and the black mats are Recollections.  The DSP is from Recollections Bold Basics.  The scallop mat is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20,   The dotted paper and mat are cut with MFT Pierced Rectangle dies.  I put the black back in the die and cut a little off of 2 sides to make the narrow mat.  The flower is made with MFT Layered Rose dies.  I shaped the flowers, staggered the layers and added a black enamel dot to the center.   The sentiment is from a stamp I got at Hobby Lobby, and the only name it has on it is "Innie & Outie".  I used MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers dies.  The flower and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate you taking the tine to leave a comment.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Love that lavender background and flower! Love the layered fishtail sentiment! I'll have to look into that. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog, JoAnn! What a cheery card you've made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.