Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Anniversary X2 (Second Post Today)

Hello Friends.  This is my 2nd post today.  I made two anniversary cards for 2 sweet couples at church.
My first card uses the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

I used SU Lost Lagoon CS and DSP, and Whisper White CS.  The white panel is embossed with an Anna Griffin EF by Cuttlebug.  The sentiment is from Verve's  Love Story stamped in Lost Lagoon ink.  The flower is from Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur set.  I stamped it in Lost Lagoon ink on white, fussy cut it out and then inked the centers and edges with the same ink.  I went over the petal edges with a Sakura Clear Glitter pen and added a SU Large Rhinestone to the center.  The flower and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

My 2nd card uses the same sentiment from Verve's Love Story and the flower from Verve's One Person (discontinued).  I stamped the flower twice and fussy cut them out, and added a homemade enamel dot to the center (made from pony beads. I saw the video on YouTube).  The hearts are from Verve's More Than Love set stamped in Lost Lagoon ink.  I mounted the flower and hearts with foam tape.  The card base and center strip are MFT's Natural CS and the blue mats and DSP are from an older DCWV French Country Calendar kit.  I punched the heart border with an EK Success border punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done times two, Joanne :) Fabulous use of the sketch on the first card and way to flash the Verve on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so pretty, JoAnn! I love Lost Lagoon and the flowers are gorgeous! Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning. Love the color combo you chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so beautiful. I especially love the colors and DSP patterns you chose, and that flower is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.