Sunday, August 10, 2014

Merry Monday #120 - Skis, Skates, or Sled

Good morning everyone.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I got my card done for the Merry Monday #120 Christmas Challenge - to use Skis, Skates, or Sleds on your Christmas card.  
Here is my card:

I am using this cute "Sledding Bear" digi image from QKR Stampede.  I printed him on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I drew a sloping hill and sponged some clouds in the background.  He is cut out with MFT's Pierced Rectangle dies.  I had to put it back in the die and cut a little off of one end as it was too long, but it worked.  The red snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch, and I added a white enamel dot to the center.  I used an older Deconstructed Sketch #160 for my layout.  The DSP is from Echo Park's Very Merry Christmas 6x6 pad.  The mats are SU Choc. Chip and the card base is MFT's Smooth White CS.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you sponged on those clouds, they're perfect! I though it was printed paper. Speaking of patterned paper, I love that combination. And the bear is sweet; great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! I love your sky background on this card, and the way you placed your pattern papers. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card JoAnn, this is a wonderful image and I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bear makes me smile, JoAnn! I love how you drew the hill and sponged the sky! And the paper and layout are perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, JoAnn! You must have all of your Christmas cards made by now! Another fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the adorable image and great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.