Friday, June 27, 2014

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

Grab Our Badge!



Good morning my friends.  It is Friday and time for a new challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - make a card "for a kid".  Our sponsor this week is The Paper Nest Dolls and the winner will receive a $25 gift card to The Paper Nest Dolls.  I am using this adorable stamp called "Caroling Snowmen" which can be found here.
I colored the image with Promarkers and cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels Two die.  I sponged SU Bashful Blue ink around the edges while it was still in the die.  I hand cut the thin black mat.  The DSP is from Lawn Fawn's Peace, Love, Joy 6x6 pad (love this paper).  All the mats are SU Basic Black CS and the card base is MFT's Smooth White CS.  The card is 5-1/4" square.

Now check out all the great cards by my fellow teammates at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  I hope you can join us this week.  .

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet snow family!! And I LOVE that paper behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas cards, so sweet. I can't get into the mood yet for that season but glad someone has taken on the challenge for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do rock those Christmas Cards JoAnn! This snow family looks like my family! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That image is adorable and the paper so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sympa JoAnn, toute mignonne création, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.