Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You Are In My Thoughts for MFTWSC#168

 
MFTWSC168
 
Good morning friends. Today I am sharing my card I made for the My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch #168 and also for the MFT Color Palette Challenge 3.
Print
My card base is Kraft, then a layer of Smooth White with the MFT Modern Morocco diecut layered over it. I added the Grapesicle panel under it as it is so pretty, I didn't want to cover it up.  Next is the Berrylicious panel cut with a die from Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I cut the Kraft circle with MFT Pierced Circle and Circle Stax 1 die-namics.  The sentiment from MFT Sentimental About Sympathy set is stamped in SU Soft Suede ink and cut with the Fishtail Flags Stax die-namicss.  Last I added the pretty flower cut with MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namics from Grapesicle CS, added a dimensional between the layers and a Kraft center.  The leaves are cut from Sour Apple.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card JoAnn, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with the lilac behind the lattice. I adore your flower and your design! Fabulous card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.