Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Dynamic Duos #90 - Thinking of You


Happy Saturday my crafty friends.  It is time for another Dynamic Duos color challenge and this week is Black Tie week with the colors Black and Daffodil Delight.  We also have the dessert "Option" of a shaped/fun fold card. 
.

My card base is Daffodil Delight, the mats are Basic Black, and the DSP is from DCWV Lemon Flower mat stack.  I stamped the flowers from SU Flower Shop in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on Daffodil Delight and punched them out with the matching Pansy Punch.  I shaped the petals with my fingers, added black pearls to the centers and then mounted them with foam dimensionals.  The leaves are punched with the SU Bird Builder punch.  The sentiment is from SU Sincere Salutations (retired) on a Spellbinders Classic Oval and matted with Spellbinders Floral Oval die-cut, and mounted with foam dimensionals. I sponged Daffodil Delight ink around the sentiment while it was still in the die.

Now hop over to the Dynamic Duos blog and check out the fabulous creations by my fellow Design Team members.  I hope you can join us this week. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



9 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful! One of my favorite punches and stamps sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnne, I love your shading around the sentiment. Very pretty! I also love the black brads/dots on the flowers. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers with the black pearl centers - lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunny card, JoAnn. Love the dimension you created with the punched flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a striking colour combo!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a Great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS flowers! Pretty BG paper and fancy die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful use of the colors, JoAnn--love the gems for the flower centers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.