Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday for MFTWSC163, Colour Me #7, & Catered Crop Recipe Swap

For my card I used the My Favorite Things WSC163 sketch, the Colour Me challenge #7 to use Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry, and the Catered Crop Recipe Swap - Birthdays.  The DSP is from SU Sycamore Street (retired). The card base is Whisper White.  I used MFT Upsy Daisy die-namics for the flower, 3 layers with a foam dimensional between each one. I lightly sponged some Rich Razzleberry ink over the tips of the petals and added a Rich Razzleberry circle to the center.  The flourish is from MFT Framing Flourishes die-namics.  I used SU Square Lattice EF on the Rich Razzleberry strip.  The sentiment is from MFT Document It-Bingo, stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink on a Pool Party banner cut with MFT Fishtail Flag Stax die-namics.  I punched two small circles and added SU Crystal Effects for my faux brads.
http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/
Catered Crop Recipe Swap Button
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, JoAnn! I really love the white flower with the inked edges :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your different patterns and that Pretty flower, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--love this beautiful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, JoAnn!! Love the fabulous color combo and beautiful flower!! The embossing and touch of distressing on the flower are perfect little touches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.