Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Anniversary Wishes for Viva la Verve January Wk 5

This is my card for Week 5 of the Viva la Verve January 2014 sketches.  I am so glad I was able to complete all five sketches this month. I substitued the flower for the small rectangle element.
The card base is MFT Smooth White CS.  The mats and vertical strip are SU Basic Black. I used SU Square Lattice EF on the strip.  The DSP is from the Recollections Valentine 6x6 pad.  I love these papers and have made several cards with it recently.  The flower is from Verve's Elegant Flower single stamp and Grateful Elegance stamp set, stamped in SU Basic Gray ink on some American Craft DSP which matched the other papers.  The leaves are from SU Bird Builder punch. I added a black brad to the flower center and each layer has a foam dimensional.  The sentiment is from Verve's Wishful Elegance set stamped in Basic Gray ink and fussy cut to match the black mat cut with Verve's Curvy Bookplate die.  I added some black rhinestones beneath the sentiment and mounted it with foam dimensionals.
 
Since the new Verve February 2014 Inspiration Challenge is Floral Fantasy, I am linking my card up there also.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.