Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Day for MFT 145

MFTWSC145
This is my card for MFTWSC145.  I have had company from Texas and almost didn't get it done in time to post it. 
I used MFT Smooth White and Natural CS for my card. The DSP is from Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 pad.  I stamped the image from MFT ala Mode Time to Celebrate on X-Press It Blending Card with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored her skin, hair & shoes with Copics. I colored the icing with a Promarker and paper-pieced her pants from the DSP.  I used MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax Die-namics to cut out the panels and matted them with Natural CS.  I sponged SU Crumb Cake ink around the edges of the image panel, stamped the sentiment with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and mounted her with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. wish I looked like your lady! You do such a great job of coloring JoAnn. I love those pierced stax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so impressive, JoAnn! I am glad you got it posted in time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.