Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

 
Well it is another soggy, rainy day here in Central Florida, so I am busy stamping away.
 
I combined the sketch from Seize The Sketch #4  and the Merry Monday #76 snowman challenge for my card today.  The cute snowman is from My Favorite Things - PI Holiday Hugs Snowman. I stamped him with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I stamped the tiny snowflakes from Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes in SU Bashful Blue ink and also sponged the ink around the edges.  I added some SU Dazzling Details to the snowflakes and they really sparkle, but it doesn't show up in the photo.  The DSP is from My Mind's Eye Sweater Weather 6x6 pad.  The mats are SU Night of Navy CS and the card base and banner are SU Crumb Cake CS.  The banner is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax die-namics.  The sentiment from the snowman set is stamped in Night of Navy ink.  The Night of Navy snowflake is from a Martha Stewart punch and I added a rhinestone to the center for extra sparkle.  The main image panel is mounted with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 

18 comments:

  1. This is DELIGHTFUL JoAnn! I love the snowflakes you stamped on the image panel to coordinate with the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Snowman-and beautiful colouring too :)
    What a great take on the sketch!
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome, JoAnn! Love his scarf and your striped horizontal panel! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is so cute JoAnn! He looks like he's holding his hands out to catch the snow! Great job colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh! JoAnn, he is so sweet! Love those tiny snowflakes and he's a perfect fit for this sketch! Thanks for bringing him over to Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card JoAnn....but I am such a sucker for snowmen!!! Hope all is well
    with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling snowman, JoAnn! He's perfect for the challenges, and simply 'perfect' for being so cute! Thank you for your warm comment on my blog; you made my day sparkle!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi JoAnn. Your snowman is so sweet ... and the coloring is fantastic. Love the mix of Designer Papers. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute snowman and I love your color choices...never thought of using those for Christmas but I have to say I really like it! Great job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun snowman! thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute snowman and love the dark blue snowflake - so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute snowman, JoAnn, and you've done him credit with your beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card JoAnn, I love the colours and papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this, JoAnn! Adorable snowman and pretty papers! He makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your snowman is darling! Love the way you colored him. Great take on the challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delightful JoAnn, love every design element. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute snowman - I don't even want to think snow right now! :) Thanks for joining us at Seize the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.