Friday, June 7, 2013

Merry Monday #60

Yea - My Card won Honourable Mention.

Here is my card for this week's Merry Monday #60 sketch challenge (this is actually Merry Monday #65).  The card base is SU Crumb Cake and the DSP is from DCWV Christmas Matstack.  The cute gingerbread house and trees were on the paper so I decided to use it.  I added the stamped border from MFT LJD-Stitched Stockings, stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and then stamped the hearts, buttons and stars separately, cut them out and glued them on.  The sentiment is from the same set, but I masked off "a very" and stamped the rest of the sentiment on a Crumb Cake banner cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax die. It is mounted with foam tape.  That's it for my card.

I am also linking this to http://www.craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE!!! A perfect card for Christmas! Love that little gingerbread house (paper).
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I just put in a MFT order today and had I seen this I would have gotten it too! SO cute! Love that DP...perfect in every way! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous JoAnn, love the little Gingerbread house and the way you decorated the banner with the hearts, stars and buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! I love that border with the stars and hearts. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. card is really Christmas like love the gingerbread house and trees great card linda little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic Christmas card from you JoAnn! I love the sweet images and the folksy, homey feel of this card! It gives a warm fuzzy feeling. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, love all the details in your border. The amount of time you spent on it was well worth it! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn this is just beautiful! What a gorgeous border you've created and your gingerbread house is just the sweetest! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being a Top Pick over at Merry Monday! It's well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful card - love the bright band across the top - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for June– as you have used a die cut, you could also enter this for my CHNC challenge 128 - I’d love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, senior moment - please ignore what I said about adding for CHNC challenge 128, as I've just realised you showed this card the day before the challenge started. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!! Love the fun house image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.