Monday, April 29, 2013

Seize The Birthday #15

This is my card for Seize The Birthday #15 sketch challenge, which is for a masculine card.  I think it looks masculine, but could also be for a girl. 
 
For my card I chose some DSP from SU Celebrations pack (retired). Love the red and blue.  The card base, vertical strip and scallop mat are Pacific Point.  I embossed the white panel with a Cuttlebug Argyle EF to give it some texture.  The sentiment is from a Studio G set from Michaels. It is two separate stamps and I stamped it in Pacific Point and Real Red inks.  I cut them out with a Spellbinders Classic Oval and Scallop Oval dies.  I sponged some ink around the edges while it was still in the die.  This panel is mounted with foam tape  The balloons are stamped in Real Red and Pacific Point ink with the balloon from SU Big Bold Birthday set.  I added the balloon strings with some twine from my stash and mounted the balloons with foam tape.   

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, this is so pretty and cute. I love the way you did those balloons!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the balloon strings, the colors, and the embossing, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun! love the balloons :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.