Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MFTWSC113 Birthday Wishes


 
 
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things challenge.  I just love the Pure Innocence stamps from MFT.  I used the PI-Cute As A Button but cut the button off and used some ballons from MFT alaMode Big Birthday Wishes.  The sentiment is also from that set. I colored each word separtely with a marker and stamped them separtely on the tag made with the smallest die from MFT Rounded Banner Stax die-namics cut out of DSP.  All the DSP is from We Are Memory Keepers Anthologie 6x6 pad.  I used SU Whisper White and Chocolate Chip CS.  The image is stamped on Whispher White, colored with Copics and Promarkers and cut out and adhered to the DSP circle.  I paper-pieced her top.  I used Nestabilities Circles and Scalloped Circles and mounted them with foam tape.  One of the ballons is mounted on foam tape also.  I drew the lines for the balloon strings with a Zig Writer.  I tied some Jute twine through through the tag and mounted it with foam tape also.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my most FAV cards you have ever made! LOVE the papers you used and her polka dot top and the CUTE balloons! Really FAB card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.