Sunday, October 7, 2012

Verve WCMD Sketch Challenge


 This is my card I made for Verve's World Card Making Day sketch challenge.  I used the sketch to make another Christmas card.  Trying to get them done early this year.  I used the wreath image from Verve's O Christmas Tree set and colored it with Promarkers and cut it out. I added the sentiment from the same stamp set. I added Stickles to the centers of the poinsettias, paper-pieced the bow and mounted it on foam tape.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake and the DSP is from an older K&Co. Mat Pad.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve:  O Christmas Tree
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, K&Co.
Ink:  Mememto Black
Accessories:  Promarkers, Stickles, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax
     

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, your wreath is fabulous! Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love how you did your wreath! Great take on the Verve WCMD sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.