Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another Christmas Card

PPA145 Sketch

 
I made this card following PPA145 sketch challenge, but didn't get it finished in time to link it there. At least, I have another Christmas card done.  I used some older SU paper, Jolly Holiday, Cherry Cobler, Old Olive & Very Vanilla CS. The Very Vanilla flag strip is cut with a My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag die and embossed with SU Petals-a-Plenty EF.  I also used SU Finishing Edgelits die on the green panel.  The tree from SU Contempo Christmas was colored with Old Olive, Cherry Cobler & So Saffron SU Markers and stamped on one of the Designer Frames EF. I then tied a Cherry Cobler Baker's Twine bow and adhered it with a mini glue dot. 

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are greatly appreciate.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampin Up
Paper:  Stampin Up
Ink:  SU Markers
Accessories:  SU Edgelits Die, Embossing Folders, Baker's Twine, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.