Friday, September 21, 2012

VLV Week 4 and Verve Fanspiration challenge


This is a card I made for Viva La Verve sketch challenge, week 4 and also for the Verve Fanspiration Diva Dare.  Here is the info on the Verve blog   Here is the card I chose on SCS Verve gallery.  I chose Julia's card for the beautiful yellow/gray color combo and the Joyful Blooms flower which is one of my favorite flowers.  This flower also resembles the flower in the MME patterned paper, although I use several layers to make it stand out better.  I stamped it using SU Going Gray ink to match the dsp flowers also. For the tag I cut it out in Basic Gray and Whisper White and trimmed the white layer down so I could mat in on the gray.
Thanks for stopping by.   Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve: Joyful Blooms, Great Friend & Brighter Days (sentiment)
Paper:  MME & SU Whisper White and Basic Gray
Ink:  SU Going Gray & Basic Gray
Accessories:  Verve Sweet Scallop Tag Die; SU Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon & Scallop Trim Boder
          Punch.  DMC Floss from my stash; Prisma Pencils to highlight "laughter"

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful take of that sketch! I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the colors.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that flower is SO PRETTY! It does resemble the DP doesn't it? Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this all over again! Thanks for answering our DARE this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.