Thursday, July 5, 2012

MOJO Monday 248 - Birthday Wishes


This is a birthday card I made for my daughter. Her favorite color is purple.  I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch #248.  The card base is Whisper White (SU), the dsp is some older Provo Craft paper from my stash.  I embossed the solid purple with the SU Finial Press EF (retired). I used all Verve Stamps: Sunny Days (leaves), Wishful Elegance (flower & sentiment); and Love Notes (stamped label), and Verve Classy Label die to cut the label. I stamped and sponged the edges of the label and flower with  SU Pale Plum ink (retired). The sentiment is SU Perfect Plum ink. The ribbon is SU Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon. The brad in the flower is from my stash.
Thanks for stopping my.  Comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the purple colour scheme. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me think also of my daughter who likes purple, I adapted your idea and added a butterfly instead of flowers, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.